Free Antivirus ClamAV competes with the retail market!


ClamWin provides everything that would be required by most anti-virus users and then some; no active scanning being the only drawback. It’s a good replacement to the proprietary software you might be using now.

My queries were answered in only a few short hours, making technical support easy for non-technical users

ClamWin also has an excellent community, with a good set of forums and very active developers. My queries were answered in only a few short hours, making technical support easy for non-technical users.

Organizations can look to ClamWin as a sign of things to come.

I hope this has inspired you to try out ClamWin for yourself, and perhaps to think twice when that “subscription fee” for your other scanner comes due. Or, if you’ve never used a virus scanner, hopefully this will give you new power to secure your digital life.

I use it myself and its great! I dont like active scanning, I take other procautions for that, so in my case I love this antivirus. Best of all it is 100% Freeware (donationware) Notifications of ClamAV signature updates are now available via the new Twitter feed at http://twitter.com/clamav. The notifications include information about the number of signatures added and the total number of signatures in the ClamAV database.

Get it here:

http://www.clamav.net/

0 comments:

Post a Comment